Thursday, April 8, 2010

Look out 36!

Today was my birthday. Such an awesome day! So many kind words from friends and family about the things they like or love about me, wishing me all the best. So great to hear. 36 is going to be a great year! As a matter of fact, I plan on making it one of my best!

I have such an excitement about life and the opportunities in front of me that I can hardly stand it at times. I find myself walking around with a huge grin on my face. In the three short weeks I have been a BeachBody coach, I have learned so much about this awesome company and the people within the organization. BeachBody is about people helping people...it's that simple! I wake up every day now with the goal of helping others. In a few days I will be starting to do a program called "Fit Club" from my home. It will be once or twice a week for about an hour and will give people the opportunity to get an awesome workout while trying BeachBody products.

What is my goal as a BeachBody Coach? To help change as many lives as possible. To help others realize the freedom and fun that comes from working out, either alone or with a friend. And...to prove that working out can be fun! Every day, I wake up doing what I love and loving what I do.

Today was a GREAT day!

Gwen Gilliam
Independent BeachBody Coach
beachbodycoah.com/gwengilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment