Friday, March 26, 2010

Right On Track


Hi All!

It's late...and I'm sooo beat! So, day 3 of P90X and day two of following the diet. Pretty sore but I love that! Just means that I worked hard and there are results to come. I'm going to be doing a 20 day Eat Clean Challenge starting this next Monday. Ya, I know, its Easter. It's not that I haven't thought about those chocolate bunnies I'll be missing out on. I wont lie...I LOVE Easter candy! So much chocolate! I just keep reminding myself that the results of my hard work will be far more gratifying than any chocolate bunny. Anyone interested in joining me?

Measurements are done, pictures are taken and in hiding for the next four weeks. Can't wait to bust them out and show you guys what changes can be made with just a few weeks of hard work. But for now...I'm going to get my muscles the rest they need to rebuild, repair and prepare for tomorrow!

Night!




No comments:

Post a Comment